Parents and guardians can submit a meal application online starting July 1, 2011. The application will be processed within 24 hours, and you will not have to fill out a paper application and mail it or hand it over to the Food services Manager at your child’s school. By clicking on the link you can access the online meal application. Apply Now
Click on the ENGLISH /ESPANOL tab above and choose the language you would like to use. In order to complete the application you will need:
- Names, Dates of birth and school names for all LAUSD students including any income information for them, if they have an income.
- Names of all other household members with their income information.
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of person submitting the application or indicate “I do not have one” if you do not have a Social Security Number.
- Just follow the instructions and provide the information being requested.
- Lastly after the final review, click on the submit tab and finish the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Food Services Division at 213-241-3366